DECIDE WHERE TO INSTALL YOUR SPA
Ready to take the next step toward hot tub or swim spa ownership? Designing the stage of your dreams can be the best part of your experience. Follow our guide to choosing your perfect spa to discover the features that are right for you, then read on. With just a little planning, the road to hot tub or swim spa ownership can be downright fun.
DESIGN THE PATIO OF YOUR DREAMS
It's easy to create an inviting backyard space with plants. Whether you're a fan of vibrant flowers or want to add relaxing greenery, here's how it's done.
- Spruce up your garden with annuals, which will add a splash of color during the warmer seasons. They will also attract butterflies and hummingbirds for you to watch as you dive.
- Create a natural privacy screen with an ivy-covered trellis, or cover your garden with tall bushes for the same effect. As a bonus, greenery will give your space a calm and relaxed feel.
LIGHTING AND SEATING
The right lighting and seating help create ambiance and ensure all your guests have an amazing experience, both inside the spa and outside.
- Create a space so that those who aren’t in the spa can still be in on the fun. A storage bench with cozy pillows doubles as a seating area and a place for extra towels.
- Consider the mood you want to set with your lighting. Colorful holiday lights or Tiki torches create a fun vibe, while lanterns or candles feel softer and more romantic.
There are certain sights and sounds that automatically evoke bliss. Here are a few tips to make your yard the epitome of luxury.
- Cascading water has a well-known calming effect—that’s why Jacuzzi® hot tubs and swim spas come with built-in waterfalls. Adding a custom waterfall or koi pond just outside your spa provides even more soothing sounds, creating a relaxed and tropical environment.
- Install a fire pit to create a warm, inviting atmosphere after dark. The flickering flames and sounds of crackling wood will improve your yard’s ambiance, whether you’re socializing with friends or enjoying a romantic evening for two.
If you've decided to place your hot tub or swim spa outdoors, you can look forward to days and nights relaxing with a view, in a backyard designed just for you. Creating your perfect backyard paradise is just as much fun as choosing your spa.