*Materials and features vary by product
Find Your Perfect Bathtub
Generally, the size of the bathing area in the bathroom will determine whether a 5-foot, 6-foot or corner bath is selected. If space is not an issue then other factors can be considered. Most consumers’ compare the features, performance, style, comfort and price of the various baths being evaluated.
When looking at a whirlpool bath you must establish the reference point, which is the suction cover. When standing directly in front of the bath the suction cover should be right beneath you. (The Fresco™ and Mito™ are exceptions to this rule. For these two units the suction cover will be across from you.) Having located the suction cover:
- On an end-drain bath, the right hand or left hand designation refers to the location of the drain.
- On an end-drain bath, the pump and motor location will be at the opposite end from the drain.
- On a center-drain bath, the right hand or left hand designation refers to the pump and motor location.
- An Authorized Jacuzzi Bath Dealer or Distributor can provide you with additional information for your particular application.
A general rule of thumb is that the water heater should be two-thirds the size of the water capacity of the bath. For example, a 60-gallon bath would require a 40-gallon water heater. This rough formula does not take into consideration other demands that might be placed on the water heater. We recommend that a plumber be consulted for your particular application.
Luxury, Comfort, and Espree Collection baths are covered by limited lifetime warranties that apply to the bath and all factory installed-components. A more detailed warranty explanation can be found on the warranties page. (Limitations and exclusions are referenced in the manual.)
Replacement parts and repair parts can be obtained through any one of our nine Master Parts Distributors. Warranty parts are obtained directly from Jacuzzi. Call 1-844-602-6064 or start a chat now to find out more information.
In the event that servicing the pump/motor should become necessary, the access would facilitate this.
Service access can also be helpful for production identification, reset for GFCI outlet, code requirements and more.
A minimum of 12”X 18” direct access to the equipment is needed. (see sect sheet for more information)
The model and serial number is located in three places:
- On a label located on the back page of your Operating/Installation Instructions. (With the warranty information)
- On a white label located on the bath vessel near the pump/motor.
- On the shell under the suction cover. (Rectangular cover/filter inside of bath)
If you need help locating your serial number please contact customer service via chat or 1-844-602-6064.
We recommend a licensed plumber or contractor for installation.
Heaters are only available on whirlpool and Salon spas. The heater will maintain a temperature between 77 and 104 degrees. The heater will not heat up cold water.
For optimal performance, we recommend cleaning after every use.
Find Your Perfect Jacuzzi® Bathtub
Whether you are looking for a whirlpool, Swirlpool®, or soaking bath experience.....Read More
How To Measure For Your New Bathtub
From determining your installation options to ensuring you choose the right material, here are the things you need to consider...Read More