Quality time spent outside can make a world of difference to everyday life. Even better when you don’t need to deal with unwanted sun, rain, snow, or wind. If you want to be the winner against the weather, a sturdy, stylish and functional pergola could be a solution for you. The 3300™ pergola’s compact dimensions makes it ideal for shading a small space or a hot tub.
With its motorised louvre roof, charcoal colour that can adapt nicely into different settings and the ability to add manual zip screen blinds, you have the power to control the level of shelter and privacy you want outside.
Thinking of placing above a hot tub or furniture? This will mean less maintenance work and you can limit the need for sunscreen too!
- COLOUR: Anthracite Grey (charcoal) RAL 7016
- BLINDS: Optional
- LOUVRE OPERATION: Motor x1
- CONTROL METHOD: x1 remote and x1 mountable remote
- POST AND LOUVRE MATERIALS: Powder coated aluminium
- LIGHTING: Dual colour LED strip lights (Cold white and warm white)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 10 AMP supply
- ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATION: These structures are CE approved
- WIND RESISTANCE: Can withstand wind speeds up to 190km/h
- RECOMMENDED FOUNDATION: These are temporary structures and need to be installed on a solid, flat and level surface