Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Jacuzzi Europe S.p.a. website, for convenience hereafter referred to as Jacuzzi . By using this Website you implicitly accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. Jacuzzi does not assure the accuracy and thoroughness of these materials which may be modified at any time and at the exclusive discretion of Jacuzzi. The information, software, products and services on this Website may contain inaccuracies and misprints. Jacuzzi is not obliged to update the materials on the site and the information provided may refer to products, programmes or services that may not be available in the user’s country.
Intellectual property rights
All rights on trademarks, drawings, models and contents of the Website, as well as their organisation and presentation, belong exclusively to Jacuzzi. Consequently, any reproduction, or partial or complete use, of any of the elements of the Website without prior authorisation by Jacuzzi is prohibited as is making the contents of this site accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Some of the images available on this Website may be protected by copyrights belonging to third parties.
No permission to use intellectual property belonging to Jacuzzi or to third parties is granted through this website.
Limitation of liability
The users utilise this Website under their own responsibility. Jacuzzi is not liable towards the users or towards third parties for any damage caused by using, or by not being able to use, this site or any other site linked to it. Users are also invited to protect their hardware and software systems from any type of virus and/or other intrusions.
Copyright and Links
The multimedia content (text, images, charts, sounds, animations, videos and their placing on the site) of the Website cannot be even partially recorded, copied, exhibited, distributed, transmitted, republished, modified, translated or used in any way and through any means unless prior written authorisation has been granted by Jacuzzi. Such authorisation must be requested from Jacuzzi Europe S.p.A. Any hypertext links to the Website must be authorised by Jacuzzi in writing. Jacuzzi is not responsible for the contents of any sites to which its Website may be connected by means of hypertext links or links of any other type.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the Italian law. Jacuzzi is entitled to modify the rules that govern the use of this Website at any time. By using this website, the user undertakes to respect any modifications applicable at the time of use and to periodically read this document to check for any amendments.
The users of this website are also invited to respect the rules of politeness shared by all Internet users.
- When you become part of a new newsgroup or of a new email distribution list it is good practice to read the messages sent for at least two weeks before sending your own messages all over the world: This will give you time to become acquainted with the topic and realise how it is handled within the community.
- If you send a message, it should be concise and describe the problem in a clear and direct way. Always briefly and appropriately specify the object of the text attached to the email in the “Subject” field. If you use a signature file make sure it is brief and to the point.
- Do not stray from the topic of the newsgroup or of the email distribution list.
- As far as possible, avoid broadcasting your message to lots of mailing lists or newsgroups. In most cases there is just one single mailing list belonging to the right addressee and that includes all the users and the only ones who are really interested in a specific issue.
- If you are replying to a message, highlight the most important parts of the original message to make it easier for those who haven’t read the original to understand its contents, but don’t systematically copy the entire original message unless this is absolutely necessary.
- Do not use messages to wage flame wars. In the event of personal disputes the best thing to do is to solve them via private emails from and to the persons concerned.
- Never publish the contents of email messages unless you have the writer’s explicit permission.
- Never publish messages with silly contents or that simply take the side of one of the parties in a discussion. Before asking new questions about a topic, always read the FAQ.
- Never send publicity or communications by email that have not been explicitly asked for.
- Do not be intolerant towards those who make syntactical or grammatical errors. The writers must aim to improve their language so that it is easy to understand by the community.
Jacuzzi Europe Spa Single Shareholder - Jacuzzi Brands Corp. Management and Co-ordination (USA)
S.S. Pontebbana Km 97,200 - 33098 Valvasone (PN) - ITALY
Fully paid-up registered capital € 1,960,000.00
Tax code and VAT number IT00074410937 – Reg. ofCompany PN 00074410937 – Economic Administrative Index PN 9158
Import/export code PN 004156.