Available at showrooms across the country, the Luxury Bath Collection has become a coast-to-coast favorite. Choose from a range of style options, installation types, and hydrotherapy experiences. You’ll be delighted with the advanced features, including Jacuzzi’s Tru-Level® pre-leveled bases.
"Very easy transaction with the company and the tub is just Perfect, just what we were looking for."
"This was delivered to my rural home and it is truly a beautiful tub. I wasn't expecting it to be an insulated tub also. Very high quality. I haven't installed it yet but I got inside of it and it is very sturdy. Also, the price couldn't be beat. This website and company are exceptional."
"My husband and I are remodeling a home and the home had a drop-in tub with a large deck around it. Took out the large deck and replaced the tub with this Self Standing tub and it worked out great. Totally open up the space and tub is wonderful. Easy to install and looks great."
“The whole process of purchasing our tub and the install went so smoothly! The jacuzzi team really values their customers and are always available for any questions you may…”
-Sara from Long Island, NY
Generally, the size of the bathing area in the bathroom will determine whether a 5-foot, 6-foot or corner bath is selected. If space is not an issue then other factors can be considered. Most consumers’ compare the features, performance, style, comfort and price of the various baths being evaluated.
When looking at a whirlpool bath you must establish the reference point, which is the suction cover. When standing directly in front of the bath the suction cover should be right beneath you. (The Fresco™ and Mito™ are exceptions to this rule. For these two units the suction cover will be across from you.) Having located the suction cover:
- On an end-drain bath, the right hand or left hand designation refers to the location of the drain.
- On an end-drain bath, the pump and motor location will be at the opposite end from the drain.
- On a center-drain bath, the right hand or left hand designation refers to the pump and motor location.
- An Authorized Jacuzzi Bath Dealer or Distributor can provide you with additional information for your particular application.
A general rule of thumb is that the water heater should be two-thirds the size of the water capacity of the bath. For example, a 60-gallon bath would require a 40-gallon water heater. This rough formula does not take into consideration other demands that might be placed on the water heater. We recommend that a plumber be consulted for your particular application.
Luxury, Comfort, and Espree Collection baths are covered by limited lifetime warranties that apply to the bath and all factory installed components. A more detailed warranty explanation can be found on the warranties page. (Limitations and exclusions are referenced in the manual.)
Replacement parts and repair parts can be obtained through any one of our nine Master Parts Distributors.
In the event that servicing the pump/motor should become necessary, the access would facilitate this.
The model and serial number is located in three places:
- On a label located on the back page of your Operating/Installation Instructions. (With the warranty information)
- On a white label located on the bath vessel near the pump/motor.
- On the shell under the suction cover. (Rectangular cover/filter inside of bath)