JETS & MASSAGE
Quantity does not always equal quality; balancing jets and airflow to the number of pumps and the amount of power is critical.
- If massage is your priority, don’t stop at back jets; there are also jets for the legs and feet, hands, and neck.
- Look for adjustable jets to fully personalize your massage. Jacuzzi® Hot Tub jets deliver adjustable Aqualibrium®—the ideal mix of water and air—that can be as gentle or vigorous as you prefer.
My husband and I have been talking about getting a hot tub for many years, and this summer we finally decided to do it. We did lots of research; we wanted a trusted brand that had a lot of options for hydrotherapy. We love our new hot tub.
–Greta, San Diego, CA
Designed for reliability, every part you see—and even those you don’t—is exceptionally engineered with the best materials to ensure a superior product.
- Find a durable, acrylic shell that is stain and scratch resistant.
- Research long-lasting cabinetry, such as synthetic wood, that is UV-resistant to withstand weather and stay beautiful longer.
- Look for an intuitive control system that is easy to use, even in the dark.
Sparkling clean water is a priority for all hot tub owners—and choosing a hot tub with excellent filtration can keep maintenance to a minimum.
- Explore more sophisticated systems with multiple levels of filtration that greatly reduce the amount of time required to keep water fresh and clean.
- Look for hot tubs that use technology to decrease the amount of sanitizer you need to use. For example, the Jacuzzi® Hot Tub CLEARRAY® water management system is designed for ease of use and exceptional performance, making it simple to maintain clean, clear water.