Have You Considered the Hot Tub Warranty?
Though a critically important aspect of a hot tub purchase, hot tub warranties are often over-looked. A hot tub is a major investment so you should make certain that your investment is well protected during its lifetime.
Closely inspect your spa warranty; in other words, be sure to read the fine print. Most hot tub warranties will cover the shell, cabinetry, plumbing, equipment, and controls. Typically, you will find the following spa warranty categories:
- Shell – protects against structural damage or cracks that cause water loss
- Exterior Shell Surface – protects the shell surface against blistering, peeling, cracking, fading, or delaminating
- Plumbing – protects against leaks in plumbing components
- Equipment – protects the equipment and controls in the hot tub
Be sure your local dealer has a service relationship with the hot tub manufacturer. You want a dealer that will not only stands behind the product, but will also provide technical support if needed.
Finally, remember that a warranty is only as good as the manufacturer’s ability to stand behind it. Jacuzzi will soon celebrate 55 years. As inventor of the world’s first portable hot tubs and self-contained whirlpool spas, Jacuzzi is the name that defines the hot tub experience.
Jacuzzi hot tub warranty registration is just two simple steps. The registration process is fast and easy and can be completed online.
- You’ll need the serial number of your hot tub, which can be found on a label on your warranty package envelope, or on the inside of the spa cabinet in the equipment area (remove the equipment door). An example: XA358BSD-100456789-0507; however, you need only enter the middle sequence (XA358BSD-100456789-0507) – in this case 100456789. If the entire alphanumeric sequence is entered, the system will deny the registration.
- After we match your hot tub serial number to our records, you will be asked to provide your name, contact information, and the address where the spa has been installed.