Jacuzzi owners already know this: when summer ends, hot tub usage heats up. The weather gets cooler, kids start new sports activities, and in general, everyone spends more time at home. It’s prime season for spas and hot tubs, so make sure yours is ready for action.
Prepare your hot tub for the cooler days ahead.
• Is your cover in good shape or is it time for a replacement? Your spa cover prevents leaves and dirt from getting into the water, and it keeps the heat inside to conserve energy.
• Start of a new season is a good time to check the filters – replace them if needed for maximum operating efficiency.
• Drain your spa for a thorough cleaning before serious winter weather sets in.
• Program your hot tub’s water temperature so it’s warm when you want to go in and in energy-saving mode at other times. The J-1000™ control system on the J-400™ Collection is the most advanced in the industry (super-easy to use, too).
Why you need hydrotherapy this fall.
• Has your workout routine changed from last summer, or are you just starting one? Hydro-massage soothes sore muscles and strains, and promotes flexibility.
• A 10-minute soak relaxes homework-stressed kids, and parents.
• When the days get shorter, immerse in a warm-water massage instead of holding down the sofa – you’ll probably sleep better afterwards.
People who own spas and hot tubs love to entertain outdoors in every season, too. Half-time during the game or last-minute Friday happy hour, you don’t have to make a big deal out of it – everyone enjoys a warm soak and good conversation.
Need supplies? How about a new cover or accessories? Contact your local Jacuzzi Hot Tubs dealer for genuine Jacuzzi parts and extras, or to see the latest models.