Shoppers always ask about the work involved in taking care of hot tubs and spas. With our new Jacuzzi® models, maintenance is incredibly simple, thanks to advanced filtration and purification systems. I should say “thanks” to our engineers! The innovative technology used to design the optimum system for each specific model means everything works in sync. The water stays cleaner longer and chemical usage is minimal.
Here are 5 simple tips to keep your hot tub’s water clean, systems running smoothly, and everything looking new:
• Use only the best hot tub parts and supplies: genuine Jacuzzi® products.
• Clean and replace your filters as needed.
• Remove leaves and debris from your hot tub cover and keep it clean. Ask your Jacuzzi dealer about easy maintenance for your model’s cover.
• Avoid going into the water with oils and heavy lotions on your skin – they can leave a film on the sides of the hot tub.
• Drain, clean and refill your spa every 3-4 months, depending on your usage.
The best hot tub breakthrough in easy water maintenance is the CLEARRAY® Water Management System. It uses natural UV-C light technology and doesn’t add any gas or chemical by-products to the water. You can cut down the amount of chemicals needed by about 50%, and it instantly kills up to 99% of waterborne bacteria. You can relax because the water’s clear and fresh without a lot of work on your part.
To get details on maintaining specific models, the person to talk to is your authorized Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs dealer. They know the models inside and out, and have experience helping people who have purchased hot tubs and spas. I recommend contacting a Jacuzzi dealer near you or stopping by the showroom to learn more.